Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interactive Schedule Frustration!!! - Part 2

Can anyone explain to me, or point me towards a clear description, of what determines the 3d 'front' view of a door/window in a schedule, as opposed to the 'back' view . Rant follows if you need more info: I was of the opinion that when you placed th...

kombibob by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

gdl objects information in a Template

is it possible to save the configuration of every door or windows or gdl objects in a template? so that whenever i start a project and i insert a door for example.. it's symbol would appear with the pens linetypes and even the scale that i assigned t...

quikin by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules and grouping/summing similar items

Can anyone tell me how to get a door/window Schedule to group doorS and/or windows with similar IDs? For example, how do I get doors labeled S1(of which there are several) to show up in only 1 row with the correct quantity indicated next to it (as op...

emerich by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab schedule

I am using AC for plywood-furniture design, and have trouble with slab schedule, I can't find a way to list dimension of the slab(like walls), only surface, thickness and volume are available... Any ideas how to list dimensions of the slabs?

detail library

Hi I am just setting up archicad in the office. What is the best way to go about setting up a detail library. Just standard eaves etc. I would like to be able to use them as "detail templates" while I rebuild the library, and store them separately to...

joPlan by Newcomer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork 13 vs. Snow Leopard?

Okay here is a weird issue. We just teamworked a file at the office and after the file finished the teamwork process all the Bimserver 13 library objects disappeared. The 13 library stayed listed under the bimserver libraries but all object instances...

Storefront Doors vs 'others'

We are trying something 'new' with a project, and showing the door elevation right in the schedule. Problem: all my doors are showing, except my storefront doors. At one time, they were showing in the elevation column, and looked perfect. In the past...

Interactive Schedule Frustration!!!

The more i use the interactive schedules, the more frustrated i get with it's user-unfriendliness; a case in point: in the attached pdf, the top image shows the schedule window while the bottom image is that schedule place onto a layout. can anyone e...

kombibob by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG 3d data import in Archicad!

Sorry if this question was already posted…I was trying to find an answer to the fallowing question but couldn’t… What is the best option to import DWG 3d model data into Achicad? Examples of imported DWG 3d solid data in Achicad looks a bit messy fro...

Didzis_K by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 Slow refresh + frequent crashing

Just in case anyone has some tips or leads: We've been running TW2 on AC13 Vista/7 on 64bit machines successfully for about 4 months with no dramas other than a spat with a corrupted user account (windows issue). ...until recently. One project (mine)...

Angry by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes