Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zones Stamps to IFC to Revit Room Tags

I am working on putting together a guide for our consultants to use on the import of IFC files into Revit. The improved IFC Addin is great. The one problem I am seeing is that I cannot get Room Tags in Revit Structure or MEP (ArchiCAD's Zone Stamps)....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Modeler for AC12

We were part of the beta testing for MEP Modeler in 2008 and eventually got a license for the product. I am just not trying to "configure" it on one of our Intel Macs. I can't find a *.dmg file (installer), but have the Add-On file and the *.ldf file...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad to artlantis, reference file not working

Hi I have saved a file in archicad 13/14 as artlantis 3.0. And I open it in artlantis. That is ok. But when I go back to archicad and update the model, and wan't to make a reference file, it is not possible to link to the original file. Anyone knows ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate TW from 13 to 14

So, i did all what GS suggests to migrate a TW project from 13 to 14, but the process was a disaster. At the end of the process i got a cryptic "Errors occured while migrating project". Even though the project is present on the Server, when i try to ...

Screen shot 2010-09-24.png

Mesh Generator by Master Script

With the Mesh Generator you can easily create meshes of any kind, blobs, soft objects, free forms. With the Mesh Generator you just draw the sections, preview it in 3D and convert it into a ArchiCAD mesh. During BETA stage for extremely low price! CH...

• 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordnance Survey Levels in dxf and xml

I purchased a large area of spot levels from Ordnance Survey (for not much dosh). It doesn't come with the plan information, but all the spots are related to goegraphical corordinates and benchmarks so I can fill that in later. However I just have a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Template on BIM-Server?

This is me thinking out loud. What if I took an office template and shared on BIM Server? Then I could set myself as Lead Architect and everybody else as view only. A user would then join the template and "save as" in order to get started on a new pr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the OS X Search command in Italian AC 14?

thank you for the answer! I have a mac book pro 15! I have used the same computer, and I have also tried the international version before installing the italian one! in the international version of archicad 14 the commad "search" works perfectly! whe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes