Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help in exporting to DWG

I have a question on exporting AC layout to dwg files. I have set up a translator to export the layout to Paper Space With Cropped Drawing Content on DWG. I also use a template file. The problem is that when i open the DWG on Autocad, i have the view...

dwg1.jpg

AC14 TW freezes when send & receive

3 people working on a medium sized project. Every time one of us makes a send & receive the others AC freezes for a short moment. Not a big issue but very annoying when you are busy (read stressed). Any clues? We are very large company with HQ networ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM 14 library added but object still missing

So we have added a library to our project other then archicad 14, we can add and remove the library from the server but one of the objects is shown as missing. Even after embedding the object into the project it will not show up. We have tried the ob...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad-scia engineer-archicad

Hi! can anyone help me with something; i've been trying to open Archicad model in Nemetschek Scia Engineer (i've saved it as .ifc) but i have problems with axis alignment. when i open model in scia, axis are ALWAYS in the middle of the object (slab, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OBJECT 13 label - custom type - no texts in dwg

Hi to all, I have a problem. I need to export to dwg and the dwg produced by archicad misses all the texts coming from the label "object 13" with custom type (see the attached picture)... The only way to get the correct result is to produce a dwg wit...

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating CSV files from ArchiCAD

Hi, Is anyone aware of a method that can be used to create a .CSV file from an ArchiCAD model? I would like to be able to use the position of my modelled elements in ArchiCAD to send a CSV file to the surveyor. The surveyor will then set the building...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorworks 2011 is looking VERY good!

As a past VW user and convert to AC I am very impressed at what they have come up with in this version. The combination of the Parasolid modeling kernel (which is really shining through now) and Cinema 4D rendering engine - plus a TON of new features...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Add new categories to zones and materials

Hi, I'm new to scheduling although I have been using the rest of AC for some time. I am wanting to use the Scheduler in 2 different ways but I think the process of doing it is the same! Firstly at an urban level to use zones to show a population numb...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update BIM server version?

Hello I updated AC to the latest version AC13-3600 and after that, I installed (from the CD) and configured the BIM server in my computer to start working in team work with my boss. Some how the BIM server built number is 13-3000 and I am not being a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vitruvian Studio

Folks, Is anybody currently using Vitruvian Studio? I've purchased it from their website, but have had one wee problem... It crashes during saves after working on a project for 10 or 15 minutes. It gives an 'Out Of Memory Exception' error message. As...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes