Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DWG Translator not the same in 14?

We use the DWG Translator quite often and fine-tuned the translator to great working shape for our projects in AC13. Now that we are just starting work in AC14, I've noticed the translators are not translating the same as it was in AC13. One issue is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fabrication Information Modeling (FIM) software

12 min. video Wow! No prints. Paperless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzVV9rtPtyY The CutMyTimber owner and founder Stefan Schneider explains on this example how various steel and timber parts of a high end custom home can be manufactured using the...

AC 13 model & compatibility with Cheif

We use ArchiCAD 13, a contractor we coordinate with uses chief architect. Is there any way these are compatible. I have little experience with chief arch, can you import an IFC file? we are looking at model coordination only, not so worried about coo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 on mixed environment (64/32)

Hi all. Does someone know if it is going to cause any problems if I collaborate with TW2 in mixed OS? Windows 32 / Windows 64 / Mac OS. I can avoid MAC but some of us have 32bit Windows XP, others Windows 7 64 bit. BIM server is on Windows 2003 Serve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server and network speeds 100BaseT vs. 1000BaseT

We are looking to install BIM Server on a Mac mini, running Mac OS X Server, version 10.6. It will only be available on our LAN, which is currently a 100BaseT network. Question: Is a 100BaseT network sufficient? Would there be a noticeable performanc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit anyway or close/ reload from Autosave Loop

Came in to an interesting (read: frustrating) problem this morning. My teamwork 14 file won't open. My basic question is, How do I leave a teamwork project so I can rejoin it, hopefully eliminating the errors described below. Or, How do I delete my l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Material Mapping

Greetings - I am testing AC13's IFC 2x3 export capabilities and have come across a couple issues I would like confirmation on if possible. A site mesh was created using solid element operations to modify the surface. When that mesh is exported (saved...

GEOREFERENCED PLANS

Hello to all!! I have a problem, i need to export some plans to .dwg but they need to be georeferenced. Of course i have the plan from the topographer and it is georeferenced, but, how to put it again (after i use it by xref in archicad, and after us...

help with cinema 4d

hi, im new to cinema 4d and ive set up all the plugins for archicad 13 and for cinema 4d. but for some reason when i save my model in archicad as a cinema 4d file and then open it in cinema 4d it does not load the model. it only loads a few white lin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

TW1 vs. TW2 - someone please clarify for others

I've been told that the term used here as "TW1" refers to file sharing options as it relates to Archicad version 12 down to about version 8 or so. And that TW2 relates to the teamworks functions from AC13 and AC14, is this correct? I just want to cla...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes