Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

A BIG new player in BIM softwares

GS team ; you really have to come up with a big 15th release before it's too late . http://aecmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=377&Itemid=38 you may have a look here aswell

TMA_80 by Booster
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Ports

Is there any way to change the port that the BIM Server Uses to initiate communications? Using the Network Utility I determined that the BIM Server also uses Port 1099 in addition to the easily configurable ports under the Graphisoft BIM Server Contr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Room Finish Schedule

Currently, we have custom fields in our zone stamp for wall finishes (NSEW), so that the finishes can show up on our schedule. These finishes though are manually entered into the zones. Is there a way to extract this info from the model? There should...

kevin b by Participant
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Illumination Plan

Hi, I need to create a illuminance calculation plan and illuminance calculation diagram (including reflectances), which add-on program to ArchiCad 13 can I use? where can I download the program from?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

dimensioning

Trying to create a door schedule that shows quantity, R.O., Door/Panel Width. ArchiCad 14 keeps coming up with dimensions that read 6'-12"...what is that? What I want is r.o. 2'-11" x 8'-2"; DR: 2'8" x 6'8", they have a transom. Anyone know the setti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage D+W: Door Frame Size vs Door Panel Size

Is it possible to change how "Cadimage Door and Window Builder" identifies the size of a door? I build a door with a 2'-6" x 6'-8" PANEL (30"w x 80"h). Using an AC library door I get schedules, door settings, pop-up info tags to read the PANEL size (...

how to find door marker parameter for scheduling

Hopefully I can try and explain the current set up. We are using the standard ArchiCAD_NCS door markers where it has the ability to pick up, read, and display the zone number the marker is positioned at on plan views. There are a few locations where ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote BIM Server / FTP Server

I am a one-person firm; I outsource projects to architects / cad technicians on a per project basis. I would like to utilize the ArchiCAD 14 BIM Server - Teamwork 2 function, but purchasing & setting up a secured in office server is currently cost pr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!