Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

TW2 Forces close of file

AC13 running current hotfix, on All MAC system running snow leopard. Two files both on BIM server. one has the project and the other has the layouts. Must have both files open or it will not update. Then error message of unsent changes from the sourc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing attribute files

Is there any reason why we cannot have a sub forum specifically for sharing attribute files, pen sets, layouts etc? I think this would benefit an enormous amount of people who don't always have the courage to start personalizing their Archicad setup ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues (DNS??) running AC13 TW2

Hi, I am running into an issue where the AC13 TW2 module not maintaining clients 'online'. When clients try to reconnect (deselecting 'Working Offline' in the TeamWork menu) the client makes an attempt, is connected for a few seconds and then shows t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG export hangs AC14

"Of course I can give you DWG" - I say happily to my consultants! It will be over in a jiffy!. 2 hours and 2 freezes later and I am yet to get a result. Publisher says it is saving.... but never finishes. Any subsequent clicking causes windows to rep...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

DOOR SCHEDULE

Attached is my door schedule...sort of. Want to list doors alphabetically. Can anyone tell me how to get the schedule to list alphabetically, rather than the mess I have now. Never had this problem before.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tip: restoring Deleted elements

Just a tip to those using TW2. Today a user came up at 5:00 with a big problem. A large portion of the project was missing. After a little investigating I discovered the user had accidentally deleted the missing elements. They were in his work space,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra Road Problem

Hi, I am using ArchiTerra 3 with ArchiCad 12. I have built my site using a DXF file and everything was fine, up to the point when I started putting in the road. The problem is; when the road is below grade at some points, the road does not cut into t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

F Y I - Teamwork 14 - Open Deleted Projects

I thought I would report on an issue we had and the solution in the event anybody else has this issue. We had a teamwork project that had to get re-teamworked. The original file was deleted from the bimserver after the new file was created. The new f...

Screen shot 2010-08-17 at 5.27.44 PM.png

BIM Server connections over VPN

I'm having issues connecting to BIM Server 14 over our VPN. We're running two dedicated W7 Pro 64bit machines in two offices, each on their own network. We have a dedicated VPN in place which allows us to VoIP our phones and I can remote access all t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels