Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

A14 Travel Pack unload issue on PC

Created a travel pack from work under Mac. Brought it home with A14 key and proceeded to unpack on a PC: It reads: Loading Travel Pack... Unpacking Local Data Process bar made it to 95% and suddenly... pop up window: Error while importing travel pack...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What size are your TW2 files?

I have just started with TW2. My first PLN file that was converted to the TW2 project weighed about 7MB. After sharing it grew to 71MB. Will it grow more? How does it work for a file that already is 71MB will it grow to be 7GB? If it works in this wa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Modeler & its Versions..+ Electrical Symbols?

Hi, 1. Would like to know, if one has AC14 but the MEP Modeler version 13, by loading the MEP13 object Library will the MEP Objects show up (knowing that they can not be manipulated), so avoiding dots all over the plans? 2. Does it contain Electrical...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2/AC13 - unable to release objects

Hello I would like to update my library office on the BIM server. AC13 refuses to do it saying to me that 3 objects are reserved by a user (me in fact...) I had believed to find the easy way: to re-enter again in scripts of the objects and to release...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

email to autocad users

all my engineers are working with autocad ...they complain when we email them.....what is the easiest way to save and send to autocad users

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage!!

I just downloaded ArchiCAD 14 and I was hoping to take Cadimage with it from having it on 13. Never used Cadimage but heard good things, wanted to try it with 14. Where can I download it for 14? For some reason I can only seem to find objects for it,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Ojbects exploding in DWG conversion

Hello All, Im having this little problem with my library parts when converting it into DWG's. For some reason, my toilets keeps exploding in the dwg file. Its not every toilet, but every other toilet. I've check the translator settings over and over ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Cadimage StairBuilder 13

hi, I´ve got a problem using Stairbuilder from Cadimage for AC13. After build a stair and put some railings I receive this error message: "file not found at line 250 in the 3D script of file CT railing.gsm", and I cannot see the 3D render window. Any...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server 14 Library issue

OK, We have finally got around to updating to v14, but are having some strange issues getting BIM Server Libraries to load. On Client Machines: In AC14, I cannot get BIM Server Libraries to load... they show in the list, but are listed as "offline". ...

• 55 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about linking Properties to Criteria

I have a set of Criteria set with AC 13, now that I open an AC 14 file, for some reason i do not see all of the Criteria, but only some of them... Why? Is there a way to import criteria? Where are criteria saved? Individually in the file, or centrall...

Screen9.jpg