Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

detail / wall section library / warehouse?

I am wondering what the best place is to easily search through details and wall sections etc. that people have decided to share with one another. For example, I'm having trouble solving a problem with a particular material and drainage system and how...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in zone tool: wall surface

I'm trying to determine the wall surface of a zone with a limited height for the ceiling, because obviously you won't be applying a surface finish to the parts above the ceiling. So I set the height of the zone accordingly. The volumes changes perfec...

Huge render time differences

Here's something that got me worried. I'm doing my final project for uni (a museum). I started designing in Sketchup and plan to move to Archicad once the design is finalized. For quick test renders, I export to Cinema4D. Up to now this has worked fi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request "PR" for double doors in schedules (USA users)

Doing a little lobbying here I just filled out the USA door and window library survey being conducted by Graphisoft. One of the questions asked was related to scheduling and I made it known that we need the option for double doors to show as "PR" in ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Aced by Bim server

Hi there, Does anyone out there have any clues as to this issue I am having: There are objects that are reserved that I cannot access and cannot be requested. Please see attached screenshot. They seem to be reserved but not by anyone.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserved by anonymous

I have a project which has elements reserved, but there is no name associated with them. Ie the teamwork server indicates they are reserved by - and then there is nothing after the word 'by'? So the question is - how do I release these parts?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!