Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

DESIGN OCCUPANT LOAD

I would like to have a schedule for calculating the Design Occupant Load per area and dispaly the total of those areas. I would prefer to use the areas extracted from zones on a certain layer but it could work with fills too. Can such a schedule be m...

Mac on a PC network - TW2 libraries not loading

I know there is another post dealing with similar problems but I've read it and think this is different enough to start a new thread. We have a couple of macs visiting our pc network and we need to get them working in a TW2 file (AC13). Joining the T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule in Teamwork

I have a window in a hotlink that I have listed in an interactive schedule. I can annotate, but cannot update/revise schedule fields as I cannot reserve the window. How do I update/revised schedule fields of a hotlinked window?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with referenced key code in database.

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to master the difficult art of quantity survey with AC. I have purchased the book "Archicad from CAD to Quantity Survey" by Eric Wilk, and i must say it is really helpful. I have created my own Components, Descriptors and Key...

Portable TW2 workaround?

Ok Brainstrust I have an idea. I'm pretty sure it won't work but would like to know why not! ':wink:' As a work-around to re-building the model and all BIM server libraries on my pc/mac at home which when using a VPN over here (down undah) can take w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

camera movement once exported to artlantis

hi basically im rendering using the sketch engine and after this i want to keep the exact view i have from archicad and put it into artlantis. after i do this i find the camera has moved and is out of place. the only reason i export it into artlantis...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attaching an XREF from autocad?

using AC12. trying to "External reference" attach a DWG file from Acad. thing is....it comes in locked which fine I can unlock "ALL" the layers. but....I can't seem to "MOVE" the linework? what gives? whats the appropriate setting I need to attach an...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!