Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

ArchiterraCreating Pavement

When creating pavement using ArchiCAD Fills the Architerra help file says this Note: the nodes of the polyline are extremely important as they define the variations in altitude of the element. ArchiTerra uses these nodes to calculate the altitude of ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra tutorial

I've been hearing around this forum that there is a free Architerra tutorial out there somewhere. Can someone point me to it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dull edge to the Graphisoft sword - losing its identity

So Graphisoft pioneered the concept of BIM, aka "Virtual Building™" - that is of course virtual building with a 'TM' on the end. These two words sum up the BIM concept brilliantly. Whenever I need to explain the concept of BIM to a client I just tell...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule Swing Orientation, Bifold Doors

When I enable the swing orientation on the door schedule it labels bifold doors as left or right swinging based on how I "mirror" the door. I would like to just substitute the word "bifold" for the "L" or "R" that shows up for the swing doors. Is the...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD on the iPad, iPhone and iTouch?

Since official details about the iPad came out I have been wondering about it as a laptop replacemnt for client presentations. The main drawback is that I would not able to view a 'live' 3D model on it (orbiting etc). Someone had mentioned that VBE s...

• 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork library issues from 11 to 13

Recently I converted a file from 11 to 13 beautifully. Wwhen I went to share the project in 13 the objects that were previously working fine now are having issues in 3d, saying "objects not converted properly." I've tried adjusting the server librari...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels