Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I just added another workstation and we are trying out teamwork. It appears everything is working correctly with the exception of one problem: one both stations the objects and view layouts are locked. Everything is locked! I saved it down to a PLN s...

drh64 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not open the TW project ??? Please help.

hi all, Urgently! Suddenly today our teamwork can be opened. It gave error message as the attach file. Does any body know why ? How to resolve this ? In case it can't be solved, how to use the backup files in the BimServer? P.s: All the connection to...

loi 01.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to speed up Teamwork Library Loading?

I asked this question in the Library group, with no response... Lets see how the Teamwork folks do?? 1. Are LCF files faster than just loading the library folder in Teamwork 13? 2. Are compressed LCFs faster than uncompressed LCFs in Teamwork 13? I n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

turn off autotext in the door schedule thingy?

my employer is insisting i use the absolutely sh1te door scheduling thing within archicad, it has just taken me 2 hours to enter the info for 1 door (i could have done the whole schedule in excel, or on a drawing board the old fashioned way by now). ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

cadimage wall builder (NZ)

I am trying to find out how to reslove the following question with walls- cadimage wall builderm part of the accessories tools. When i add a wall builder (cladding) to a wall be it composite or fill pattern and I have an hidden wall underneath from m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes