Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ceilings, IFC and Revit

How are others exchanging IFC files with Revit users and getting ceilings to work? And telling them to stop using Revit is not really an option. In this case we are talking about ACT ceilings. we model our ceilings as slabs with a material assigned t...

kevin b by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Very Slow Send/Receive

When we first started sharing the project (3 of us) it would take about 5-15 seconds to send/receive. Now all of the sudden it takes 3 plus minutes of wheel spinning! Could this be a glitch or a setting that I accidentally changed? The status bar sho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

LINUX: ArchiCAD 13 in Virtualization

Hello. I have some updated info (though no hard stats yet) Installed various distros of linux-based OS's and ran VMWare's Virtualization to check out ArchiCAD 13's performance VMWare has implemented cutting edge 3D ability...). So far, looks tolerabl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 Error

When I do send & receive got error with information Error occurred during the last Teamwork operation! Server returns error code! Do anybody know what to do? I can't to save the information to project.

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 and Key Notes Cadimage

Hi, I am working on aTW2 File and I am Lead Architect and Project Administrator I can not load the data base of the Key notes. In the same time an other team Lead Arch has the same data base loaded and working. Any suggestion please? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems : Bim server with files on a network drive

Hi! I got a problem, we use network fileservers at our office were we store all our files / data. But on this machines we can't install other serverapplications so we have to install BIM-server on a machine were we don't want our bim-server projects ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Centralization

Cad goto person by default here. Getting to grips with the advances of AC13 and looking forward to rolling out TW2 as the normal way of working. I have a question re libraries (but not GDL hence posting here): We are seriously considering putting the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 failure

We have several projects running smoothly with the new TW2. But recently, one user has had problems where he was working fine in TW2 on his project with others working in it as well. He tried to send and receive and got an error message saying a "ser...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

TW2 in a mixed environment - 64 & 32 bit. Problems?

When I try to open a project that is being worked on at the office on Windows XP 32 with my laptop that has a Windows 7 x64, there is this following warning: "The current project hasn't been edited with a 64bit version of ArchiCad before. Since your ...