Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Teamwork File Slow Sign-In

We are currently sharing a teamwork file between two users. Both running mac os x, sharing a 686 MB plp file. The older computer of the two seems to sign in with little delay as opposed to the newer computer which takes an astonishing amount of time ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Library part not loading AC13 teamwork

We've had a library part that we've used for quite a few years. It's called "lumber plywood" and I believe it's a GDL part, it does not have .GSM after the file name (not sure if that matters or what that means). Any-who, its loaded and stayed loaded...

library manager.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BS reverting to STOPPED

Since installing hotfix#2 INT I am having difficulty in the BS to stay RUNNING. After starting, it is reverting to STOPPED within a few seconds. When opening the BS Control Centre it shows as stopped but after clicking Start Server it instantly shows...

Autodesk Upgrade Pricing

I just came across a post detailing Autodesk's Upgrade Pricing from next year. Upgrade price will essentially be 50% of new price. Seems like they want to have everyone on subscription by making it very expensive not to: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/...

TW2 messaging improvement

There needs to be a more obvious warning that elements are being requested from other users. The little Post-it note can disappear in seconds and the notified user may not even be looking at the screen to see it. More often than not, people are needi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules

Is there a way to export - import a schedule form one file to another?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules

Anyone have an idea why two door schedules show up side by side when I place the saved view onto a layout sheet?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archisketchy - plans

Hello I would like to see some examples of plans made in archisketchy. So if anyone would like to show me, I would be very happy . I have just bought the program, and would like to have some inspiration. Both with colors and black and white.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes