Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

BIM SERVER UPDATE

How can I update my server version to be compatible with my client version to be able to work on line in TW?

30 day professional trial AC 13

Thinking we might hit the ground running, downloaded the 30 day trial, professional version for AC 13, basically to explore the latest features of BIM Server and BIM Manager, and tw2. Ah, but to no avail, it seems. Thus the questions: Is the 30 day i...

Michael by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiPhysics by A-Null?

Hi everyone, we're looking for an AC plug-in to evaluate energy efficiency and overall sustainability of our projects. We've tried EcoDesigner, but unfortunately we found it a bit too simplistic. A couple of years ago we used also Ecotect, before it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server OS - Win7Ultimate vs Server2008

We are looking at Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) vs Windows Server 2008 as the OS for our BIM server. Does anyone know if there is any restriction to the number of users logging into a BIM server hosted on a Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) box? We understand ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Merge

I can't figure out why the IFC merge dialogue box will not appear automatically with File>file Special>Merge as the Archicad IFC 2x3 Guide says it will. Any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange warning message while creating zones list?

Hi everyone! I've been finally able to create my first zones list, which I'm extremely proud of, as you an imagine. And it works, wow! BUT, whenever I open it, it gives me a strange warning message for each single zone (that's not a masterpiece I've ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!