Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trouble exporting to C4d 11 from AC12

In Archicad, when you select save-as and c4d file should there be any other options available? Such as: differentiate archicad elements by class or material? geometry scaling? The only option I have is to select the file name, type and location. Any ...

adam1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window Schedule Layout

I am trying to modify the Door and Window Schedule Layout. But I am having a difficult time selecting texts I've placed on the layout sheet. I can only select all the drawings at once on the layout sheet, but if I wanted to select each individual ite...

project management

can forum users tell me what project management software they are using in conjunction with ArchiCad to track contacts, RFI's, SI's, budget, schedule, etc. - is it multiple pieces of software or 1 package? thanks

vango by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup to AC12

Why is it so much trouble to import a sketchup component in to AC 12 and make a GDL object of it. Can someone please show me the simplest way to do that. I have tried ewerything.It is written on severals web pages that AC and Sketchup has married and...

Creating custom composite IFC objects with properties

Hello everyone, I am working on an application that automatically checks whether a building design meets all the local building codes, laws, etc. As a proof-of-concept, I'm trying to check dormers. As input, the application uses IFC files. Unfortunat...

FalconNL by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting to IFC

Hi everybody. Please forgive me but i have never before used ArchiCAD. A colleague of mine has called in sick and a client has requested an IFC file. Could someone please reply with a quick and easy step-by-step walkthrough for exporting to a .IFC fi...

ash_86 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes