Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MEP Modeller

There is no general heading for this so I have stuck it in the general archicad forum. Moderators move it to wherever you like. I have now been using MEP Modeller quite intensively (non-production work) to try to get it to work as an overall 3D model...

mclean by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting an AutoCAD file for use in ArchiCAD 10

I would like to know the best/easiest way to open an AutoCad file in ArchiCad 10. I would like to be able to open it up in 3D built format without having to re-enter construction data, so that I can then add to it/change it to suit my design.

Leela by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple layouts in one DWG - can it be done?

After 3 long years we have finally finished a project in Archicad 9. We had set up DWG templates in which the entire structure was split up in multiple DIN A0 layouts (21 to be exact) and published simply to one file. In Archicad 10 I have realized t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like to hear from Vectorworks/ArchiCAD users

Hi, I'm really interested to hear from ArchiCAD users who have also used Vectorworks. What are the things that frustrate you about ArchiCAD, having used Vectorworks, and vice versa. I'd also be very interested to hear from anybody working in an offic...

ArchiForma - problem

I've started learning ArchiForma. It's a fantastic tool. But I have a few problems. One of them is related to the Bend Extrusion - tool. Whatever material I choose, it's drawn as a black object in 3d. Another problem is that Visualization do not func...

MEP: Stand Alone Key or AC License-WIBU based?

Karl based on your earlier comment, do you know if a stand alone MEP license is possible? Our reseller is sure it cannot and needs to be tied to a particular AC-WIBU key. There is limited access through Teamworks but not the full use from multiple wo...

3ds and ArchiCAD

Hi All, Do any of you have any experience on importing geometry from Studio Max and using them as objects in ArchiCAD? Any advice? Cheers, Matts

mattsvai by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

D3 Real Doors/Windows

For AC 12 what add on or door/window package would people recommend. I'm upgrading from version 10 to AC 12 and would like to take my 3d modeling to the next level. In the past I have always had issues trying to use the standard graphisoft doors/wind...

ArchiCAD to Second Life

I want to import some of my work into Second Life without re-inventing the wheel by learning new modeling software and re-modeling everything. Has anyone done this? I don't mind simple stuff like importing into AC3D and then exporting the resulting s...

Betsy B by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermal analysis and ArchiCAD

I am searching for a thermal analysis and/or performance modeling solution which will work in Australia with ArchiCAD. It seems that the solutions on the Graphisoft website are localised for Europe, USA or have become part of Autodesk. Anyhow I would...