Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GDL Toolbox

Noticed in an old thread that GDL Toolbox was free, but not updated...still back at v9. Except for the Hungarian update for v10. Well, I'm still using v10 so I downloaded and installed it. Mostly by luck I was able to make a dome that has wall thickn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid numbers not showing after DWG export

I have this little problem that when I export my layouts to DWG using the "keep pen index numbers" translator, the letters and numbers in the bubbles dont show. I used the standard grid tool and I cant find the reason for the loss of numbers and lett...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Listing Parameters and Interactive Schedule

So we are trying to use SuperZone, that I modified to add a few more listing parameters and for some reason all of my listing parameters are showing up blank in the interactive schedule. I haven't really done anything ground breaking to the object. I...

Long names doesn't update from Zone Stamps

Hi all I'm trying to export a project though IFC. My problem is that the "long name" string doesn't update when I change my zone stamps. They are using old names form a previous saved version of the project! How do I update the "long name" string in ...

Xan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to BIM/3D: Vectorworks or Archicad?

Hello, I work for a mac-based office using vectorworks and we want to move to BIM/3D. I've been tasked with doing some initial research into the options and I was wondering if there is anybody here familiar with vectorworks and archicad? Do you have ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative for ACA?

Hello (long message, sorry..) I´m working currently on a pretty big retail project (cross area over 50 000m2) and I´ve been using ACA to do the designs (I´m an architect). The project is a BIM project. I just got a new computer with ACA 2010. The spe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assigning components in complex profile walls.

Does anyone know how to assign separate components to the individual parts that make up a complex profile wall? For example, I'm using a complex profile with the wall tool to create my foundation wall and footing ( See Image). However when performing...

Foundation Wall 1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 11 on mac to dwg...

I have a project drawn in AC11 and want to save it as dwg so my boss can open it in Graphite. Everything seems to be fine, except all the groups I created in AC are exploded in the dwg. i'm almost sure it's not possible to do that, on the other hand ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad Spline to C4D and model

I'm hoping someone that uses C4D for modelling can help me here. I have been using the exchange plugin for years to take 3D models into C4D and rendering in Vray, which has been great. I now have to use some of the 2D ability in ArchiCad to 'draft' u...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes