Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chair count

In 12 When I place either the Audience Seating 12 or the Chair Layout 12 i am unable to get a total count of chairs. For example, I place the Chair Layout 12 object with a total of 12 chairs but when I check my schedule it only list one. Obviously it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad12 to C4D 11

Hi all, forgive me if i'm wrong but the way to open a project in c4d is: in Archicad 12 Save as.....c4d and then open in C4d. No? However what's up with the scale? Everything is imported into C4D as miniatures. Even changing the Scale Factor (Edit---...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there autocad plugin similar to sketchup one?

Hi I'm refering to this video: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=sketchup+archicad&emb=0&aq=f# I didn' t try it jet, becouse I use Archicad 12 and Plugin for this version is not ready jet. The thing is that I find it impossible to buil certain mo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Labeled items on plans and in Schedules/Materials lists

Hi. I'm working on my first schedule/materials list, and after seeing how simple and quick AC (AC12) can do it, I'm really happy! However, I have not figured out how to quickly add labels in my elevation drawings and on the plans for the different it...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting ArchiCAD files to PDF

I am currently using the archiCAD software on my personal computer but need to be able to open files on school network (they do not have archiCAD) to use school plotters. I have been trying to create PDFs, without much luck. Does anyone have a sugges...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

release mep license to anther user?

we have a network dongle and 1 license of MEP on the network dongle. its first come first serve for getting the MEP modeler. is there any way of releasing the modeler (if someone else wants it) or does everyone have to shut down AC12 and then the per...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem using Cinema 4D 10/11 add-on for ArchiCAD 12

When I send my volumes from Archicad to cinema, everything is ok. When I come back to Archicad I see in my volume all the triangulate sides like in the picture. It is the same in cinema 10 and 11. It didn't happen in archicad 11 and old add on. Every...

aa.jpg

MEP set up transfered to another project

MEP Qustion. How do we transfer the MEP System set up as shown on a project Attributes to another project. In other word, I have the set up for MEP in one .pln file and I do not want to re-invent the wheel again to apply the same criteria to a .pln c...

exporting to 3d auto cad

i have a heap of steel posts and beams runing through a job and its farly hard to note whats happening with just the floor plans. is there a way i can export just these posts and beams out as a 3d dwg for the engineer to open in cad and orbit around?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes