Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 12 / C4D 11 Exchange logic changes?

Hey people, most of you have propably noticed that the new versions are finally out. I started testing these yesterday and seems like the working logic has been changed. Earlier if I wanted to export from Archicad to C4D, I saved from Archicad an ".a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Composite Attributes

I have been attempting to use attribute manager to transfer a series of composites into a drawing. When importing the composites they are losing theig default fills and all the composites have been set to have the first fill in the fill list.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

UP-Dating AC 9 files to AC 12 files

Is there a way to take my 2003 AC 9 files from an old project and update them to AC 12 for a remodel of that project today ? Yes I can open it but AC 9 does not have the options of AC 12. Thanks,

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Light Lister

In Revit I can use a dialog box called a light lister to go through and turn on or off various lights that I have placed in a model. I have made a fly-through of a building and to do so I placed a number of lights in the building as well as an "under...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

c4d - archicad 12 exchange...

I've downloaded it - installed it - can't get it to work... I do the whole 'create new element in c4d' or 'edit element in c4d' which launches c4d but there is nothing in the c4d environment to edit?.. Can anybody please tell me what im doing wrong? ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Calculating LF of Roof Valleys and Ridges

Has anyone come up with a working method or creative workaround for this? I'd like to schedule the sum of roof ridges and valleys in lineal feet. The roof planks alone won't do it. My thought would be to create lengths of roof that correspond in pitc...

Simple External Drawing Scale Question...

So I am doing an as-built model based on some drawings I received in .wmf format at 1:100 Metric Scale. Obviously ArchiCAD does not recognize this format so I opened them in Adobe Illustrator and converted to a .dxf format. I then went ahead and plac...

Cadimage add-on good or not

Hello everyone, I looking to buy maybe the designer suite but my interrogation are: 1- does the high canadian price do the job 2- do they offer a good support 3- Can we still use the add-on on futur archicad version 4- Does anyone have bought the pro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advantages of Key Notes??

Hi All, I haven’t use key notes (Cad image tool) before, thinking of trying it out, but with AC12 version, we would need to buy it. - What I would like to know the difference between the traditional way of placing the notes (by typing, copying and pa...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Spec Software???

Note sure if this is the correct place to ask but... Our office is looking to get some spec software, and not sure what is the best fit. I have look into BSD spec-link and e-SPECS but it seems using ArchiCAD we can not utilize these programs to their...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes