Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Text output problem in version 12

Has anyone noticed any problems with the text output from version 12? I have my doors and windows output some info to a text file in a tab delimited format that I then open in Microsoft Excel. Version 12 still creates the files OK and can even read t...

Detection Lists Element

Hy, I'm new in working with lists. I want to configure my gernerator for lists to display (on the paper) wall quantity, volume, surface and to detection where is that wall (in grid system). Ex. The wall from axis A1 to axis B1 have 300 cm Height, 14,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage "Add-Ons Failed to Register"

Purchased & downloaded Cadimage "Design Suite" from Cadimage site. When registering via Archicad 12 as directed message appears "One or more Add-ons failed to Register". I am following the directions for registering online. Since I can't register, to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cadimagetools key notes add-on crashing AC12 teamwork

hello everyone, one of our clients has AC12 crash whenever they try to sign into a teamworked file (PLP) which uses cadimage tools key notes add-on. they have reported this to cadimage and apparently there seems to be a bug in the AC12 API which caus...

sketch-up to archicad 11

I am trying to get a model out of sketch up to be able to work on it in archicad 11 on a mac. I exported it as a dwg, a dxf, and tried to import it as a gdl from a cds export. the best i've gotten is a series of poly-lines only 2-d i think.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork log in issues

When opening a file in teamwork, the "sign in" window popped up. Nothing could be done with the file until I signed in. Once I tried to do that, I go the message "You are already signed in! If you abandon your current workspace, you will not be able ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

plan2model in new versions of archicad

hi, I'm interested in working with the plug-in plan2model, but i only found this plug-in for ArchiCad V.9. I want to know if there is a newer version of the plug-in, or if there is a way to install it on AC 11. thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Photoshop CS4 Extended, 3D work

Has anyone had any good results with the new 3D aspects of this? I'm trying the demo version, and am finding I cannot import a 20MB model, but can bring in simpler ones.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels