Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Opening DWG from AutoCad 2009

I have ArchiCad 10 When I try to open a DWG file from version 2009 I get a File Open Error "The file you are trying to open is damaged. Do you want ArchiCAD to try recovering it?" When I click "Recover it" nothing comes up. Since I can open other ver...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Knowledge base Community

I am in the process of, and interested in, developing a online knowledge base/community for those who are doing BIM and those who are interested in doing BIM. For any of those who would be interested in something like this if you could please take a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pencil Drawings

Can any one tell me of a successful way of receiving pencil drawings done to scale, electronically. At the moment, they scan down to A4,save as a jpg, then email to me. The jpegs are very burled and not sharp. What they are doing seems to not work. H...

DWG Translator

hi in AC12 i am trying to convert a plan into a dwg using a custom translator i have created. It use to create (and still does) a very good dwg but now i have forgotten (or maybe changed something) and it only converts the Used layers into the dwg. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Volume Calculation

Hi, I've a query on Zones. You can set various parameters for each zone : name, floor type, area etc but if you want to calculate the volume of a 3d zone it calculates on the basis of a 2.7m ceiling height by default whatever ceiling height you've sp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3d views as DXF

Is it possible to save a 3d view in archicad as a DXF file?...pretty much taking the 3d view and turning it into a line drawing. Anyone have any idea how i could do this? (just realised this is in the wrong section could a mod move it please?)

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Window in schedule but cant find it in plan

ok i have a window showing up in my shedule and its library name is "empty window". iv tryed "find and select" and accounted for all the windoew that it finds.. and i cant find this one.. i dont remember puting a empty window in, so not sure what teh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 12 to 3DS Max Design 2009

what would be the best way of importing a 3d file from Archicad 12 into 3ds max design 2009? I’d love to use the file link manager but every time I link dwg file and open it in max the file is corrupted… I can open 3ds files made in Archicad and impo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Vico now partners with Autodesk

http://www10.aeccafe.com/nbc/articles/view_article.php?section=CorpNews&articleid=622374 What do you think? Once they have been released from under the wings of Graphisoft, they can look at other partnerships. Understandable. Probably another "advant...

stefan by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!