Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interactive Schedule Row Height

I just created a new IS and used the FIRST TWO FIELDS as the SOURCE of the headline. Since I made this selection, all the FIELD ROWS show as about 2" tall. The settings say .2", but the row clearly shows tall. Notice the first row. I type over the ID...

Doors below storey level not showing zone on schedule

Hi, I've set up a schedule for my doors indicating number, type, size, zone name and number. Everything works fine except one door that is 140mm below the storey, that won't give its zone information in the schedule. I've tried lowering the zone in 3...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

measurement displays in schedule

The attached screen shot shows my problem, 0'-1 1/2" in the THK column. I want it to read 1 1/2". The screen shot also shows my dim preferences and the active dim style in quick options. My Calculation units are set to decimal inches. What else do I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cloning database a.c.12

in the edit Database dialog there are the "Default Set", "AC_12_Int", "RoofMaker 2.1". If you select "AC_12_Int", the option "Dublicate" is not enabled. However the lower level options as i.e. "General", Sitework" etc. can be dublicated. Is there any...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

exporting figuring to cvs files

Hi, Working on archicad 10, when i do a project i only can export my figuring to .rtf files. But I need to export it in .csv file to work with my PHP api and calculate everything (cost, number of items, etc) is there an issue to do it ? thanks a lot

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 12 Maxwell Plug-In

Hi All, Not sure where this topic should go, if anybody can help I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to install the Maxwell plugin for archicad 12 on windows, I download the newest plugin for maxwell 1.7 and archicad 12, install it, everthing is...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker 9 Import DWG? 2004?

I am trying to import a dwg file, but it is incompatible. I tried opening same file with AutoCAD 2000, and it did not open. Thus I am assuming it is in 2004 format. How can I import and export into AutoCAD later format? Is there an add-on for PM9 to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes