Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicating Schedules

I've made a cabinet schedule using the the Object Inventory List. How can I make another instance of the Object Inventory list if I want to use it to create another schedule. Is it as simple as saving my cabinet schedule as a view? If I then work on ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Online Project and Document Management

I have a client here in Australia that is thinking about making use of an online Project Web/ Information Channel as a way to share their preliminary, tender and construction documents. This is for access by their clients, builders, consultants, auth...

Link by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC12 to DWG (Cover Fills moving in translation)

When sending a Reflected Ceiling Plan to our consultants for some reason when they open up the .dwg file in their software (Ex. Microstation & AutoCAD) all my cover fills that make up my ceiling grid shift. Out of curiosity is their a way to explode ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3ds export error bug!!!!!!! HELP

Hello everybody, I recently bought a brand new laptop which is set to work only with vista and will not allow any downgrades to xp (which i use)...i said ok, i will go with vista : all programs ran smoothly (including AC12) until I tried to save as ....

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD to Cinema 4D export

Hi, I'm wandering what the best way to export an archicad model to cinema 4d is for rendering - i.e. with materials and all. I'm using AC 12 educational version and C4d release 10. I remember there used to be an addon that allowed saving as a .c4d fi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD MEP Modeler

Some time during this coming week, we can anticipate an announcement from Graphisoft concerning their new MEP Modeler for ArchiCAD. Various people that you know from these forums have been beta testing it for some time, but of course have been sworn ...

exporting to c4d

I think that I've tried just about all the various options and so far find the OBJ format to work the best. However, when I export by materials, which makes sense, ALL the AC geometry of that material comes in as ONE single polygon object in C4D. Thi...

• 151 replies
  • 0 likes