Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM Implementation - Incentives and/or Punishments

Hi, I'm wondering what sort of strategies; (incentives and/or punishments) firms have used to get their implementation moving forward regardless of software package. I say "regardless of software package" because I know there are some Revit users on ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cad Managerment, Templates and Quality Control

I just thought i would throw this idea out and see what people think. I think a constant problem for CAD managers it trying to get staff to read the procedures and follow them. I have seen many managers explain how they do it, most commonly through a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminating doors from door schedule

The text below is a repst of a 2003 topic. I am a beginner at schedules. My questions are in RED below. Eric_CSA wrote: Can I eliminate windows from the window schedule in Archicad and not eliminate them from the drawing/model. I have existing window...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

STRUCAD

Anyone come across / had experience with Strucad. I have a contractor trying to export a steel frame model as an IFC but they keep getting errors, when I try to search for more info I can't seem much information about this software. What's the next b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Problem with materials exporting to 3DS

. I haven't seen many topics regarding materials when exporting to 3ds so I'm not sure if this is just some silly option I missed or alike, or just nobody cares. The thing is I've been trying to export a pln [archicad 11] to 3ds, and when I open it w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I publish .dwg files to scale?

I need to figure out how to publish .dwg files at 1/8" = 1'-0" scale. It seems my .dwg files are all 1 to 1 when published. I have found the part in the translator about "Value of 1 DXF/DWG Drawing Unit In ArchiCAD:". The problem is I have no clue wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cigraph's Plug-in's for AC 12

I am surprised Fabrizio hasn't posted the important changes to his plug-in's for AC 12. Posted on his website on June 25th, Plugins for AC 12 are going to have a Dongle. Won't be available till September. A backward step as far as I am concerned. Pro...

Window tranparency

Hey there! When I place a window in Archicad it's glass becomes transparent by default. This is great for the 3D model and for that purpose I'd like to keep it that way, but how can I make the glass non-transparent for sections and elevations? Thanks...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes