Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

How do I publish .dwg files to scale?

I need to figure out how to publish .dwg files at 1/8" = 1'-0" scale. It seems my .dwg files are all 1 to 1 when published. I have found the part in the translator about "Value of 1 DXF/DWG Drawing Unit In ArchiCAD:". The problem is I have no clue wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cigraph's Plug-in's for AC 12

I am surprised Fabrizio hasn't posted the important changes to his plug-in's for AC 12. Posted on his website on June 25th, Plugins for AC 12 are going to have a Dongle. Won't be available till September. A backward step as far as I am concerned. Pro...

Window tranparency

Hey there! When I place a window in Archicad it's glass becomes transparent by default. This is great for the 3D model and for that purpose I'd like to keep it that way, but how can I make the glass non-transparent for sections and elevations? Thanks...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Making text into line work

I am trying to send a DWG file with text to a water-jet shop and I need to create a file where the text is all converted into line work. I know there is an explode command in Archi-cad 10 but I that is not separating the text into lines. Ideally I ne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to collect surface areas of all used materials?

How to collect surface areas (m2) of all used materials for example of one room. Room contains 2 beams in ceiling. Slab on the ground and one to the next level. 2 columns. Let's put it this way. I have walls painted in one color. Beams in other and c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autodesk and Bentley

These 2 guys recently made an agreement to share libraries or something like that....I know it is a sure thing, i dont know if announced yet ......but there is a recent marriage going on here....

OBJECTiVE for ArchiCAD 12

OBJECTiVE for ArchiCAD 12 is ready for download. Just point your browser to: http://www.encina.co.uk/sw-download.html As promised, this is a free upgrade for all registered users. All you need to do is download and install the new version without re-...

add ons & licensing

We're currently running part of our office on AC11 network licenses and a handful of others on AC11 dongles. I know in my case I have a laptop; while in the office i use the network license, when i go home i use my dongle. How do other offices handle...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!