Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Roof, Eaves Gutter & Downpipe Sizing Calculators

I don't do these calculations very often and I have lost the software I used to use for this. Could anyone recommend downloadable software I could use for this? My search did not turn up what I as looking for. I just need something convenient to calc...

EDM IFC model server: Howto?

Dear community, so I finally got my hands on a EDM IFC model server installation. In the IFC guide, there're all these fancy options to directly connect to a EDM IFC model server, check models in and out ect. After trying to install, deinstall, reins...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reverting back to AC9

I accidentally opened and saved a AC9 file in AC11. The project is about complete so I would rather finish in AC9. How can I revert the file?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Tools Not Registering

Hello AchiCAD Gurus, Does anyone use Cadimage Tools From NZ? I downloaded a demo version to try out but it gives me and error message. Archicad 11 error message cadimage tools [An error occurred while writing configuration settings to ‘C: Program Fil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra & ArchiCAD 9 to ArchiCAD 11

Hello Friends. I have a problem in a file which is saved in AC 9 and the terrain is made with ArchiTerra 2.06, However i have .pla file but even though when i try to open this in AC 10 with ArchiTerra 3.0 (For AC 10) i am not able to have the terrain...

artlantis rendering resolution

I am new to art.lantis and am having some trouble getting a high resolution rendering. I understand that it always renders at 72 dpi and that you just make the total pixel number greater and then shrink it down until you get the dpi you need. However...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD - Ecotect Connectivty

I have been trying to connect ArchiCAD model to ecotect. The best possible way I could discover was .3ds output. But really speaking .3ds file becomes very heavy and further needs to be tweaked in ecotect. I have seen many articles and posts by Archi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!