Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Virtical Plate in Schedules

How could I get this vertical pressure treated plate in the the same schedule as the other plate? I want the schedule to show the length of each piece and the total length of all of them. How what should they be modeled as? Walls? Slabs? Mesh?

AutoCAD 2006 .dwg file issues on Macintosh

I do my AC11 work on a Macintosh. i have tried unsuccessfully to open .dwg files (2006 ver) on my Mac. I was able to open the .dwg files (2006) in AC11 on a PC and then save them to a .pln and then open that file on the Mac. I spent a day and a half ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone area calculations

Talkers, I want to have the area show up on the zone stamp, but not with decimal feet, just feet. I have changed the area calculation preference to have no decimal places but that didn't do the trick. I looked at the zone library part but could not f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Environment strategy?

Howdy, I'm working on the new swedish standard work environment and previously we've used the Int WE pretty much which I don't really like. I have two basic thoughts I would like to share and possibly get commented. 1. Often used buttons - on the top...

cadimage keynotes

this is the first project using cadimage keynotes and so far I like it, however, I noticed a couple of things. Since installing it I cannot get the archicad door markers to show on the floor plan. has anyone seen this. Also if I have the keynotes pal...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Framework 8.1

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Project Framework 8.1? I know it's technically out of date per the current release of ArchiCAD, but as I understand the "theories" within it are golden? If anyone has any suggestions as to a tome that is sim...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

custom zone list scheme

I’m trying to set up a custom zone list scheme list that will look like the attached pdf. Since I’m a new archiCAD user it is hard for me… Can anybody help me please? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GBxml Connectivity

Hi Everybody! Does any body know of gbxml plugin for ARchiCAD? I require it for exporting model for ecotect v 5.5. I am not able to find this on net and also greenbuildsoultion.com website is down since last few days. or guide me on suitable way for ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Import

Have tried to look into archive without finding the right answer... Sorry if this has been posted before... Received new Topo file in DWG format from a surveyor we have not used in the past. When I try to open up the file, it opens up blank. Also, lo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!