Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiline text fields in schedules

Grrr, I really, really, really need multiline text especially when my schedules are in 'rows' format. Does anybody have some workaround for this little silly and unfortunate feature?

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

predesign with archicad 11

has anyone used archicad 11 to do predesign feasibility studies to compare 1story structures with 2 story structures. i am looking for the procedure or strategy... i.e. slabs, walls, massing, zone tool - where to start, etc. thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra to Mesh

Hi! We should draw/modelling a building where the terrain have highest priority and it is a halfcomplex terrain. Then I thought about modelling the terrain i ArchiTerra. How does it work if anyone else without ArchiTerra opening our modell? Could I a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup Import - Define Rules

Hi everyone, I am messing about trying to import an SU model into AC_11. I can get the model in, with no problems, but I am encountering trouble when I try to define new rules. For eg, when I try and tell it that oblique faces should be walls, the on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping different window IDs

Fellas, I'm wondering if I can get multiple door/window Id's under one column in the schedule if I've numbered them differently??? For example 3 windows all identical but under different IDs, grouped into 1 column.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DWF import crash

Hello, since I have downloaded the new update for ArchiCAD 11, the program crashes everytime I open/xref DWG files. Does anyone else encounter thie problem? Thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10 Publisher PDF 50% = A1-> A3

Hello, In Plotmaker 9 I used to create a Publisher Set for my A1 drawings. I reused this Publisher Set and just changed the output papersize to A3. The layouts scaled automatically with 50%. I want to do the same with AC 10 but I don't know how. Can ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MAKING PDF

hello everyone i have a big project cut in pieces of different files in archicad and now i want to make a whole presentation. i thought that i could make all my plans pdf files and then use them but when i create pdf the text is coming out in differe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows in multi-story walls in schedule

I have all of our schedules set up, but I was just presented with a problem that I can't quite figure out. We have one wall that is 40 feet tall and holds three stories. There are windows in each. In my schedule it is reading the header height from t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes