Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ifc experiences

I use ac11, and I make full detailed 3d models, with perfect layering and with all the features of publisher/navigator. I tried to export ifc with little success: -I couldn't find appropriate infos about the whole process what I missed most: -direct ...

sityu by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork in mixed OS

I am about to start teamworking with archicad 10/11 in a mixed OS sitaution. Mac osX and Windows XP. Is this problematic?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad dwg export from AC11!

Graphisoft has ruined dwg export in AC11 again! When AC11 saves to DWG, it exports blank Background fills too. This generates a big problem - the fills are exported as AutoCAD "wipeout" objects. "Wipeout" is an object that is used to mask other objec...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

SKetchup import in AC9

All, I am trying to import a model from sketch up and AC9 crashes all the time. Is there a fix, patch, or something in order to fix this? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WORKING ON MULTIPLY PROJECTS IN THE SAME ARICAD FILE

I AM CURRENLY WORKING ON A BUILDING WITH MULTIPLY PROJECTS. SCOPE OF WORK 1.) DESIGN A NEW GYM 2.) DESIGN A NEW CAFAE TO SPEED UP THE WORK FLOW, I HAVE BEEN USING EXTENSION @ THE END OF MY LAYERS TO DISTIQUIST BETWEEN THE TWO PROJECTS. EXAMPLE (1Z-WA...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Listing fill pens in a schedule

The scheduling tools in V11 seem to work well and the interface is the best yet. Why is there not an option in the schedule set-up for adding a fill pen number to a schedule|? I have used the take off functions in ArchiCAD for a long time now. On a c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Image Library to 3ds Max Material Editor

Is there a way to get the same maps for the materials used in US ArchiCAD 10 and 11 to retain its path information and import into 3dsMax with the map in the material editor per object? I am really tired of having to do this once again when my model ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

C4D role in the workflow

For those who use C4D in the pipeline as a portal to the excellent rendering engines (AR2 and VRay), how much do you use C4D for modeling beyond what you've already done in AC? In other words, what, if any, modeling tasks are easier and faster to do ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 likes