Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window Schedules and ID manager

Hi, Currently working on a project in AC10, its an existing building with some extensive remodelling. Does anyone know how I can stop empty windows from having an element ID number - and also some of the existing windows. I have succesfully managed d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG PROBLEM

goodmorning everyone i have a project that i cannot save in dwg format. is there sth particular that cannot be saved? i opened another project and i can save it so it must be sth with the specific project. its a little bigger in area from the others ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Libraries & An Office Standard

Hi Guys! I have been trying to get our office to a point where loading libraries is easy, painless, standard, and involves almost zero brain activity. This was my thought- Each project should need and load only three libraries. 1. ArchiCAD Object Lib...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DXF Problem (From AC to 3d's Max)

I'm trying to export my model to 3d's Max by using the dxf format. Until now i found the way to export my model while windows, doors, walls etc. are separated from each other but every wall gets his own mesh. What i mean is that if there are 50 walls...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developing a Firms Image

I have been assigned the task of developing/strengthing our firms image through the use of our C.D.'s. Being quite new to ArchiCAD I am feeling overwhelmed with all the possibilities!! Applying sun shadows is the extent of my knowledge on this topic ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG file import and use in AC model

So DWG files can be read in AC 11, ....But now how do I import them into my AC 11 project ? get them to be the corresponding correct size ? and then modify them ? And, is the same process true for a DWG text file? Thanks, Paul

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes