Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

dwg 3d Model triangulation.

When I export 3d model in dwg format (allows me to preserve layers) all models are triangulated. Can we avoid it? Or is there option in Autocad to remove triangulation? 3ds files exported from AC imported into Autocad looks OK, buut dont' have full l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC9 and importing DWGs

OK, so I have a few files to import, all of which have been converted to AutoCAD 2000 format. Yesterday, I was able to open them in plotmaker. But for some reason now they will not open. I have tried to import them into AC 9, but for some reason it j...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From beginning to end...

Hi, I have been reading this forum for many days know and, as a student, seem overwhelmed at the number of programs that work in conjunction with ArchiCAD. I was curious as to the paths taken by yourselves as students and practicing architects to pro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cigraph

Hi Has Cigraph shut up shop? I can't seem to load their website... And does anyone know if Architerra will work with a Network Dongle? Thanks Adri

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Space Navigator

Has anyone used this with archicad....it seems a useful tool and is reviewed in connection with Sketchup? Any feedback would be appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3DS File Import in to Archicad 10

I'm having issues with importing a purchased 3DS file into Archicad 10. Every time I try to bring in the file, I get the "Bug Report" window and AC 10 shuts down. It seems to be when it is trying to import the meshes from the 3DS file. I am on a Mac ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

calculate SF of slab?

Is there a way to calculate the square footages of a free standing slab? I have a driveway that has an irregular shape (it has a couple curved edges) making it difficult to simply multiply length by width. I tried to use the zone tool but it requires...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stereolithography and AC?

I've been asked recently about AC and it's future with stereolithography ( physical 3D model building/"printing") and Rhino. What's on the horizon?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!