Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Converting an IFC file into ARCHICAD

Archicad 10 will not allow me to open an .ifc file. When I try to open it i am prompted with "IFC ERROR Refused Command". I believe this is a problem with my add-on, because in my add on manager IFC 2x3 is listed as outdated. I tried the add-on from ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra 3.0 - no toolbox

Hello there! I thought i found the solution to my problem (making a mesh from a lot of height points in dxf) with Architerra. I downloaded the demo version 3.0 - copied into the plug-in folder of ArchiCad 10 and although i can see it in my plug-in ma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My latest present

This is the latest present I got! I got it today when I attended a Revit presentation! Love it! I will wear it on Friday on my ArchiCAD lecture at the university! Perhaps I should take also my AutoCAD mousepad that I have been using for years?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

does anyone help me to get the artlantis missing book ?

Hi there , iam trying to get the artlantis missing book, ( english version ) because they are only a few (web)places where it is available , and i have to say i dont have a credit card , so i really apreciate if someone , could help me to get this bo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping linweights

I exported my drawings from Ac to Autocad. Everthing went fine, except that I lost my lineweight settings, so when I import to Autocad and then print , everything has the same lineweight. Can the setting for lineweight be saved?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes