Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

C4D

Hi Apologies for the cross posting. Not sure which group to post this to. How do I get my AC model into cinema 4d? I just downloaded the demo copy of C4D 10. Any help much appreciated. Adri

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

File corruptions in AC9 AC10 OS X Network

We've got both AC9 and AC10 installed on some machines as we're moving over to AC10. What's worse is that Mactels are being introduced into the melting pot as older machines are retired...so 3!!!!!! versions of Archicad on one network!!!! The network...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Shedule

Hi guys, This is probably pretty basic but I am a little frustrated trying to sort a simple Domestic electrical schedule into a set order. ie. I want to have a preset order in the schedule and would prefer not to make it just alphabetical. EXAMPLE Al...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardware Compatability

Currently we are updating our workstations. I am working with a Dell Precision PWS690 Intel (R) Xeon (TM) CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz, 3.00GB of RAM, Quadro NVS 285, 256MB graphics card and running Windows XP. The problems we are running into is in regards ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

.plc capabilties when using teamwork...a few questions..

I feel like I've been out of circulation in the forum...busy both at work and at home (probably a good thing though). Anyways, here's my golden question for this month... Scenario: I have established a good teamwork process at the office and have man...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Door ID

I want my door ID to be based on several things. Width & Height, panel type, panel thickness, jamb depth, hand, lock set or passage, pre-hung or not, fire rating, story, room, etc... I can sort my doors by these criteria with the Schedule scheme sett...

Shedules w/ pics

After some experimenting, it appears the only way to make the schedules contain pics with any size pictures of the d/w is to make the schedule by columns. Some of my d/w do not have pics, for reasons I cannot figure out. Am using the front view 3D pi...

Saving nested X-Refs

The ability to overlay and attach dwg X-refs to ArchiCAD projects is great but can anyone let me know of a method to publish DWG files with the X-refed files saved as nested x-ref references rather than as if they were bound in the main file? We use ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels