Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Cad Management features

I have posted these as wishes but thought i would list them here to spur on some debate and hopefully get GS to look at implementing a range of cad management options into the next version. My wishes were: Cad Manager specific options - Lock a layer ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Export to Revit Structures

Has anyone had any experience with structural consultants using Revit Structures and the experience exporting the model data to that platform? I realize that Graphisoft probably doesnt want to mention a competitors platform on this site but I am tryi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window Schedule Dimension Formating

In AC9... I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the format of door and window sizes in the schedule. It seems to default to the format of 5'x6'. Our firm prefers to use the format 5'-0" x 6'-0". I've tried changing the dimensioning preference...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gsm convertion from 3ds

Trying to convert a 3ds file to an gsm one with ArchiCad 9, I receive the error message: ACAPI_LibPart_Create Error:-2130313215 What can be wrong?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

maxon

Is there a student version of Maxonform for Archicad 10??if so,, where can i get it

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing to DWG

i'm in serious need of help, i have a set of drawings and i need to convert to dwg.. sounds simple enough i know. I have the drawings inserted in layout which i did by using the organizer, then i drag them over to be published set up the translator s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels