Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

When I open SQL Query Create Bug Report And Exit

Hai Archicad user When i open SQL Query menu sudently create Bug report and exit what is that reson for this problem. I could't open SQL Query Window also before this application exit without permission. Please let me know the reson.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Schedule?

I built a door schedule that only shows doors on the first floor. Now I want to duplicate it and change the new one so it only shows doors on the second floor. Since there is no Duplicate function, I tried several things including Importing the first...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

InterActive schedule-DorWin Schedules

Please look at attachement. This from (AC 10 966AUS FULL). We still are not able to present door and window schedules from saved navigator views. The status is the same as before. ':cry:' Either the door schedule has to be saved/placed then UNLINKED ...

D&W builder crashes

Does anyone else have this problem when you go to move a door, D&W builder R-14 crashes, but R-13 does not seem to?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 10 3d imports

Hey all you Archicad masters out there, i need your help? I want to import 3d models into archicad from another format. The files are currently viewable in autocad and sketch up! Help me out please. Timmy

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 Fill handels

I am working AC10 and have imported a site plan that has fill handles 10,000 or so feet away. So when I zoom to extents it zooms far out into the void. I know various ways of resolving the problem but really would like to just turn the fill handles o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cad Management features

I have posted these as wishes but thought i would list them here to spur on some debate and hopefully get GS to look at implementing a range of cad management options into the next version. My wishes were: Cad Manager specific options - Lock a layer ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Export to Revit Structures

Has anyone had any experience with structural consultants using Revit Structures and the experience exporting the model data to that platform? I realize that Graphisoft probably doesnt want to mention a competitors platform on this site but I am tryi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window Schedule Dimension Formating

In AC9... I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the format of door and window sizes in the schedule. It seems to default to the format of 5'x6'. Our firm prefers to use the format 5'-0" x 6'-0". I've tried changing the dimensioning preference...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes