Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Cadimage Keynote Manager in 10-Crashes...help!

When I brought an 9 project into 10 and loaded the new Keynote Manager it crashes Archicad each time I click on a view that has a keynote in it. It crashes ArchiCAD when I try to edit the keynote label. Any Ideas?? Is there a migration technique? P.S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF and Justify Text Alignment problem

In AC10, I have a couple of paragraphs of text in our titleblock (on a master) which is Justified. The last line of which (correctly) is not Justified (ie. it just ends where it ends). When I publish and/or print to PDF (Mac OSX) the paragraphs show ...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

publishing layouts

Open the Organizer, put layout book in left side, publisher on right side, drag and drop, publish.

kevin b by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Export from ArchiCAD in Corel Draw (.cdr)

I need to export a floor plan from Archicad in Corel Draw. Already tried the bmp, psd, jpg option, but all these formats tend to blur the lines. Any ideeas will be greatly appreciated...i'm in a big jam here...

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and window builder question

I have a project where I have been using double hung windows with door and window builder. The problem I am having is that I have not been able to find a way to have divided lites on the bottom sash. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks for an...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Export from archicad to JPG / TIFF

I need help exporting from archicad to a jpg/tiff or any other file to use with Corel Draw. The problem is i can only obtain an image at very low dpi setting, no matter what i change...any ideeas will be appreciated Thank you, Dan

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing GIS

Does anyone out there know anything about importing GIS information into Archicad? File types are... .dbf .prj .sbn .sbx .shp Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Jared

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG file import---> problems (no lines at all)

I received a drawing from the consultant engineer but I miss to open it on both Archicad and PlotMaker (no lines visible). I tried the different options (ModelSpace, Paperspace with empty viewports, etc), with no visible results. However I am able to...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes