Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

AC10 Project Reviewer Problem

Hi, Just started using AC10 on actual jobs in the last few days, and have found a problem. When I publish DWFs and then view them on the project reviewer, the measure tool doesn't seem to be giving accurate dimensions - for example, in the attached i...

project reviewer.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad to CAM software

I have been approached by a company that would like to set up a Home Manufacturing Plant and because they understand that I would prefer to use AC for design and CDs they have asked me to research whether there is any interface with CAM which would a...

Exporting hatches to DWG

All of my hatches seem to be exporting as solids. I know I don't have the "export all hatches as solid" box checked, but it seems to still do that. Any suggestions?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen Standards

Just wondering what pen colour standards people are using in their offices for documentation. It is easy to find standard pens using a black background, i guess from autocad, but i cannot find any info on the internet what other people are using for ...

• 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not 3D Dwg with materials?

I model in ArchiCAD and render in Max using 3ds format. Now I would like to use a feature called File Link Manager in Max, which only works with DWG format. Now that's a problem since ArchiCAD doesn't assign materials to the geometry like it does wit...

Interactive Window Schedule-Few questions

I am new to using schedules but have worked on them for hours and am not making much progress...I have a few pressing questions. 1.)Is there a way to get the automatic schedule to read the type of window. EG Awning vs casement, and not just display t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Import Problems

I am trying to import/ merge/ open as object - both a dwg and 3ds file with no luck at viewing the 3d elements. I tried with AC10 and AC9 with no luck. Yet I can import the same files into Google SketchUp with no problem. Whats the deal? Am I not usi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes