Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interactive Schedules

In AC V9, does anyone know where the setting is for the glass area/door of a wall. The settings are not the same as previous versions and I can't find where the settings have moved. I am trying to do an energy calc so I need the gross area of the wal...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with DWG import (AC 7 PL - ATC 2000 LT)

Hi all, I found few DWG files, which can't be imported to ArchiCad 7 PL. They were created with AutoCad 2000 LT version. While importing to ArchiCad even an Import dialog box don't apears and file opens blank, but with some imported data like e.g. a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Artlantis R serilaization

Has anyone here had a problem serializing Artlantis R for the first time on a stand-alone computer? I understand the license has to be inactivated on one installation before it can be activated on a second. My problem is the first installation has fa...

Calculation Guide - printing manual

The Calculation Guide used to come as a printed booklet with Archicad. I've got a couple of them for older AC versions. I am about to use it seriously for version 9 and went to print it from the Archicad Help - must be about 200 pages! What annoyed m...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Illustrator imports into AC (dwg/dxf) gets truncated

[I edited this entry because I mixed up two trials on conversion. This is what happened. Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.] I made some 10 drawings in Adobe Illustrator 11.0 of an egg-shaped polygon that I want to transfer to AC 8.0. (It are...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your optinions on AC capability

I work for a company that helps residential track home builders make their homes more energy efficient and friendly. We go through a long process of benchmarking and optimization with several builders a year. To streamline this we have begun looking ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD DWG translator bug in OSX

Hello, We have isolated an issue opening AutoCAD DWG documents, apparently due to a faulty object in a Graphisoft Virtual Array (in English – a programming fault). This occurs with some AutoCAD DWG files, not all. Using the default DWG translator, we...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad - Autocad conversion

When can we have an Archicad to DWG converter that uses the lineweight property in Autocad? Today we have to choices, if the display shows "true weight" we get wide polylines in Autocad which are difficult to work with. If the display shows "hairline...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing 3D content to Dwf

I have come across that Rivet can import the 3D content into Dwf Format,where we can work between the layers, Is there is anything like that in archicad, if yes let me know how to save my 3d window to DWF Format. ashok

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door & Window Schedules

In times past, I have tried to use the door and window scheduler and really never figured it out. With the advent of AC9 it appeared that the interactive scheduler was finally ready for the "everyday" user to use. Well, I have to say the whole thing ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes