Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extraneous Decimal In Schedule

I created a finish schedule using a modified zone identifier. The Zone Area and Wall Surface Area categories put a decimal after the integer even though I have trailing zeros turned off in the Preferences (see graphic below). Is this a bug, or am I d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 9 and Autocad 2002

Hi. We continuously running into trouble, when we open DWG made in AC 9 with Autocad 2002. Projects are crashing all the time. We even try to open it in acad 2004, and save it in 2002 but again, errors came up. In 2004 we have no such trouble. Any th...

Gorazd by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sketchup importer for ac9 coming soon?

fresh from sketchup's newsletter it looks like they will be demonstrating both su 5 & a sketchup importer for ac9 at the aia convention in vegas. from may newsletter: '....We're previewing SU5 at the House of Blues Music Hall on Thursday (May 19) eve...

aahatimo by Newcomer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

importing 3D DWG file

I nedd to import a 3d DWG file into my AC file, the file in AutoCad is modeled using everything 3D solids, polyface mesh, body (whatever these things are anyway) if I open it with "traslate autocad blocks into library parts option" it gives me a mess...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell Render

The Maxwell Render product looks very impressive - has anyone had success importing 3ds files out of Archicad?. I don't want to have to purchase bridging software such as C4D just to bring files into MR. I'd rather use C4D (impressed with the Demo) o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

importing excel files

I wrote earlier about our problem with importing excel file, but now I think I have figured it out to import it as single figure into archicad and save the view as an image- I can then import this to plotmaker. However, I still have problem with one ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC (mac) to AC (windows) and back again

Hi everyone, We are on the verge of a long-distance collaboration with another firm. I would like to solicit the forum's advice on what to watch out for regarding cross-platform sharing of AC files. We will be producing construction documents based o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DXF opening - error -2130312712

I have a couple of largish dxf (6Mb), 800kb compressed, that wont open in either Archicad or plotmaker 9 it returns the error messasge "error -2130312712". It also goes into a loop, closing the error dialogue reopens it. I have to force quit The file...

Cost calc in element list

Anyone know how to do this? I have a framing plan for a deck that will yield a schedule of 2x8s and their lengths, but I can't figure out how to add a field that give a unit price.

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes