Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Maxon Freeform in ArchiCad

"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – JUNE PROMOTION! Graphisoft and Maxon are happy to announce a new partner solution for ArchiCAD called FreeForm. Based on Cinema 4D, FreeForm allows users of ArchiCAD to edit elements of building models as parametric primitives...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 111 replies
  • 0 likes

The Translator has disappeared

I tried to transfer object from 3dsmax in ArchiCAD. After that there was a failure In ArchiCAD. And already it has then ceased to be translated (that was not just) File from ArchiCAD in AutoCAD (DWG). That is does not emerge windows with the name Tra...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

version 6 :: back to the past

I recently transferred companies and have down graded from the luxuries of version 9 to the retro-vintage version 6. Our machines are not fast enough to handle a version higher than 7. I am passionately pleading for a technology upgrade to satisfy my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan2Model for AC9.0 for Mac OSX?

Does anyone knows if Plan2Model it´s available for Mac ? http://www.csoft.com/index.cfm?menuid=499 I saw this link.but I didn´t see if is for Mac Regards, David W

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiStair problems

You're right. I've tried with new version and it works fine. I was using v1.9 with this new features unavailable. Don't know if you can help me with archistair. It doesn't work in my computer. I pass through all the creation dialog box, and when you ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

data files now empty

As I was backing up to my external HD I discovered several files are now zero. I think it has happened before and I ignored it. My takeoffs work, but I don't understand why these 3 files... COMPDATA.TXT, DESCDATA.TXT and LISTKEY.TXT (under "MYPropert...

Apple switching to Intel..........Discuss

This is going to hurt us at first on the Mac side. I hope in the long run, it means faster machines at lower prices with the rock solid stability of OS X. http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/06/06/powerpcintel/index.php ...........discuss. Oh, Windows ...

rm by Advocate
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Color

we are used to be in Microstation, we have many color in drawings, but now is only black and white, is this for ArchiCAD? EY

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTime

Does anyone out there use ArchiTime. If so is it helpful?

Red by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!