Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

How to Calculate the length of a rafter????

I have taken the Archicad Roof Maker library and copied it to my own custom library. I have removed the calculations that were created by the part already. I want to create a variable similar to what has already been done, but I want the calculation ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule non-editable

I have set up an interactive schedule that I cannot edit. In the past, I have been able to select items in the preview list and change object attributes. Now, my entire schedule is greyed out. I know there is some check-box that I have to uncheck to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Part In Elevation won't Calculate

I have created a series of 2D parts for steel plates. I used ref component for a calculation. When the parts are placed on the floor plans they calculate, but when I place them in the elevations or sections they don't calculate. Any Ideas? Thanks. Ba...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload a part??

I have a custom purlin part that was created for a client. The client uses the Log Home Solution and I am adding in the Bill of Materials calculations. The problem I am having is that the part allows multiple purlins to be created by spacing. I canno...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule - Speed Issues - Macs & PCs

Am I the only one out there who has noticed that the Interactive Schedule is significantly faster on a PC than a Mac? Editing is slower on a Mac, but panning across a schedule is significantly slower. On my PowerBook it is hopeless! Because it is so ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can ArchiCAD export models into U3D format?

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked before, and apologize if it has been, but does anyone know if there's anyway of converting the ArchiCAD model (3D window) into the U3D format or an applicatoin that would convert from one of ArchiCAD's export ...