Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD and SketchUp interfacing

It is my understanding that Graphisoft is developing the means to export information directly into SketchUp. Does anyone know what the current status of this project is?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

AC generated DWG import lockup

I have one consultant who wants his pens in a certain way, so normally what I do is export a dwg and then open it up in AC, change the pens and send it on its merry way. Yesterday, I ran across a dwg that I exported that I could not open back up. Use...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

import of pics into 3d

how can I import pics into a 3d drawing?so that they apear the same like for example a bitmap tree wich is already in the libary

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Surfacer Question

I have tried unsuccessfully to get an answer from the author of Wall surfacer. I cannot get it to create a sill instead of a reveal.. I hope someone here that uses it may be of help. I have tried every combination of settings but no luck. If you have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Fabrizio and Cigraph?!

Hi, I have been trying to get some answers (techsupport) on Cigraph products (ArchiStari,...) but have not been able to get emails backs for about a month from Fabrizio, they use to be very reliable. Does anyone know what is happening? Thanks, Joseph

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG & DWF Export No Longer Works

We have had two files in the past two day begin not saving out into DWG or DXF files. We tried a regural saveas and also the publish. We get a "can not output file" error. On a the teamwork project it started with one view and now has moved to all bu...

Door and window assistance, please.

For those of you using this in real life - I have created the interactive schedules ok, but formatting is problematic - I can set the font size, but distance between lines defaults to 0.04 or something similar. I can't change this parameter. When pla...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically Create DSN Connection

Hi Everyone I have done this sort of thing with SQL Server but not with ArchiCAD What i am trying to do is import data from a pln file to an access database The import process works fine providing there is a DSN current If no then I would like to hav...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PM dwg export - any way to get a ctb vs. stb output?

Hi. I have spent some time with the various PM and dxf converter output options for pens, colors, etc. and have so far failed to generate a dwg file with a ctb setup vs. the stb that PM generates (nobody I know that is using AutoCAD ever uses stb unl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes