Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

DWG & DWF Export No Longer Works

We have had two files in the past two day begin not saving out into DWG or DXF files. We tried a regural saveas and also the publish. We get a "can not output file" error. On a the teamwork project it started with one view and now has moved to all bu...

Door and window assistance, please.

For those of you using this in real life - I have created the interactive schedules ok, but formatting is problematic - I can set the font size, but distance between lines defaults to 0.04 or something similar. I can't change this parameter. When pla...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically Create DSN Connection

Hi Everyone I have done this sort of thing with SQL Server but not with ArchiCAD What i am trying to do is import data from a pln file to an access database The import process works fine providing there is a DSN current If no then I would like to hav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PM dwg export - any way to get a ctb vs. stb output?

Hi. I have spent some time with the various PM and dxf converter output options for pens, colors, etc. and have so far failed to generate a dwg file with a ctb setup vs. the stb that PM generates (nobody I know that is using AutoCAD ever uses stb unl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup

I went through my first few tutorials in Sketchup yesterday and ended up staying up till 3am! This morning I feel very restricted in AC, and it's not due to sleep deprivation. Sketchup is like a dream! Once you use it you will demand improvements in ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Count elements (objects) and components (walls,slabs)

I want to be able to use objects for base cabinets but also be able to have archicad calculate them as linear ft and add all base cabinets together. AS of now, I have to get a list of cabinets ... (3) 3 ft base cabinets, (1) 2.5 ft base cabinets and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AcrhiCAD 10 - Acrobat 7 Pro - U3D

Does anyone know if ArchiCAD 10 going to have the ability to generate files we can use with the Acrobat like AutoCAD and Microstation already have? http://www.bentley.com/en-US/Products/MicroStation/Interactive+3D+PDF.htm http://www.adobe.com/product...

DWG Conversion Nightmare

Now, I've got enough of that stupid Plotmaker. I've tried to export (publish) drawing to dwg. PM has produced a 23MB monster. When I checked that in ACAD that silly pillock has converted all polylines to segments (I was exporting landscape contours -...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can open DWG with AC7 but not with AC9

Hi everyone Many times we have a problem, that dwg file can be opened with AC7, but if we open it with AC9 we get blank screen. Then I try to open this file in acad 2005 and I get a message, that some external acad programs are missing (some surveyin...

Gorazd by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes