Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Autocad In Different Location

Ok…why is this happening….if I export a floor plan from AC to Autocad…..why doesn’t that Autocad file reference to the same point in AC later on….why are we loosing the coincidence of it’s location….this is frustrating....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule question

Any way to set up a schedule so it will do the following: One column will have ID nos. of a particular object. The adjacent column will have the quantities of that particular object on the plan. A grand total of all objects would be nice, but not nec...

ArchiStair How to Change Rise & Tread?

Hi, I posted this question to Cigraph with no luck of reply! How can I change an EXISTING created stair of 7" rise & 11 Tread to 8" Rise and 11" Tread? I can not modify the Rise? Thanks, Joseph

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

converting help

Hi ! I would like to ask your help, as I got lost pretty well. I have to do a design work in Blender, but I did received the plans in ArchiCad .PLA file format. Usually, file format converting is a very easy thing, I usually use PolyTrans as one of t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker 9 to DWG = Empty DWG?

When I pushlish a page of my layout book to .dwg format, it seems to publish just fine, but when I open the .dwg in archicad to check it ,I get a totally empty file. Any input? Whats up with that?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make an AutoCAD Plotstyle file ?

Hello, I have started a freelance relationship with a 10 person Acad office run by a pretty flexible guy who I see as a potential future customer for ArchiCAD. At present, I do my work in Archicad and translate it to dwg. They are not keen on my send...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

working with architerra

can you do solid element operations on a terrain? if not how do you create a clean model so walls and slabs are not just pushed into the terrrain, the plateau tool only allows a hole to have a vertical face of 89 degrees not 90. Any insight on archit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to DWG inconsistant

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to satisfy a AutoCad office I do a lot of documentation for due to some simple problems converting to DWG's. When I do bathroom and Kitchen layout, I place the tile pattern down then add the various elements over th...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes