Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Compatability with Structural Analysis Programs

My firm is in the process of deciding which BIM solution we will use, Revit or ArchiCAD. As we have an in-house structural department the integration between our drafting program and various structural analysis programs is critical to our decision. C...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeform Modelling (and Revit 8.1)

The wrote:Main Improvements in Revit Building 8.1: Considering that it is just a point release, Revit Building 8.1 packs a surprising number of new features. To start with, it enhances the Building Maker functionality for conceptual design mentioned ...

stefan by Advocate
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp showing w/d surface

I Would like to see in my zone stamp the total surface of doors and windows. Is there a way to include this call to the zone stamp object? Anyone knows how? Thank you.

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

feet to inches

ok...first IS question and I am sure there are more to follow....how do I get the width of a door to come out 6'-0"...instead of 6'....in fact if you look at the door placement command...you see doors set to 6-0 x 6-8....but little box only shows up ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft Estimator 2005

Is this product available? The links don't go anywhere. In the meantime, how does one attribute cost to building elements - say $100 per square metre when one draws a slab. Presumably, the Calculate menu can be set up to schedule it properly, multipl...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoCad/ArchiCad data conversion issue

We are having an issue with transferring full drawings back and forth from ArchiCad to AutoCad. I am going to just list some of the problems below and hope that someone can help us out. All of the issue occur when we send a file from AC to AutoCad - ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't list area of Window Surface less than 1m2?

I am still v8.1 user presently taking wait and see attitude toward AC's development. yet another hick up wasting days trying to figure out why in the world I can't get surface of window area less than 1m2 listed in the IS's Zone list??? The area more...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft Constructor Export to P3

Hello, Have anyone use to Graphisoft Constructor and Estimator 2005 ? I have some question about Constructor 2005. I try to export Constructor to P3ec but it can’t do it and it show error (see picture) . Please advise me for solve it.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes