Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Objects Online Texture Libraries

Has anyone downloaded the More Rendering Software textures from Objects Online. I have downloaded their files but it saves as "DL" and I can't find a way to open it. Any suggestions. Thanks, Grant

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Image products

Hey gang. Last week, our office acquired the CAD Image set of products, 3D Profiler, Object tools, and Accessory Pack. To put it simply: This is what Archicad should be. The Accessory pack is out of this world, and I cannot recommend it enough. While...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Emailing files up to 100Mb

There is a new, free internet service that lets you send/email files beyond the current 3Mb size limit imposed by most ISP's. http://www.dropload.com Description: What is Dropload? Dropload is a place for you to drop your files off and have them pick...

Digital Architectural Graphic Standards - Details

In my conversion from drafting table world to the ArchiCAD digital world, I'm curious as to what you use to replace the old peel & stick standard detail blocks for residential construction, you know, the ones that you photocopied off onto self adhesi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule

Hello There I am new to this and I am using ArchiCAD for abut 2 years. I have renovation project and i was using "Empty Doors" now when i use command Interactive Schedule for Door Types this Empty Door shows up. So my question is there a option to no...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchCad 9.0 > Transom Jack export.

Hi. I'm new to this forum and working at the University of Technology in Lulea Sweden, close to the arctic circle, as sys mgr at the computer centre. We are running classes in design, factory production planning, architecture and ergonomics. And by t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keyboard mapping for mac

I cant vouch for how well it works but if you are in a cross platform environment this might be useful. http://gnufoo.org/ucontrol/ucontrol.html

is exploding dxf blocks necessary

A client is finding to work on a set of my converted plans in Autocad they are having to explode the "blocks" which means it might be quicker to redraw them than to alter them... so that's not good. He is not an autocad master, so he might be missing...

Start a new conversation!