Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

How to make an AutoCAD Plotstyle file ?

Hello, I have started a freelance relationship with a 10 person Acad office run by a pretty flexible guy who I see as a potential future customer for ArchiCAD. At present, I do my work in Archicad and translate it to dwg. They are not keen on my send...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

working with architerra

can you do solid element operations on a terrain? if not how do you create a clean model so walls and slabs are not just pushed into the terrrain, the plateau tool only allows a hole to have a vertical face of 89 degrees not 90. Any insight on archit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to DWG inconsistant

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to satisfy a AutoCad office I do a lot of documentation for due to some simple problems converting to DWG's. When I do bathroom and Kitchen layout, I place the tile pattern down then add the various elements over th...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sructural Software for Archicad

Do you know that Revit recently was fully integrated with Risa Plan an Risa 3D. And checking I found that Ram is doing it also. I wonder when AC is will move and have a Structural Engineering Analysis & Design Software integration. The way we go you ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual PC 7 questions.

We are having problems getting the AIA (PC only) software to work on our macs. My boss is saying we should just buy a pc, but I think we can get around it by using Virtual PC 7. AIA won't say if there software will run on a mac using the newest versi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rooflights

Is it possible to list rooflights in the Window Schedule? Or do I use the object schedule to list the rooflights? TIA