Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exporting dwg files from plotmaker

When converting a plotmaker layout into a dwg file a new archicad paper space file is created. When in autocad you go into model space you will find the whole floor layout and not only the bit that you were showing in your layout. That makes very hea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoCad 2004?

Hi, Why can not I import AutoCad 2004, I get error messages. Can AC import 2004? If not is there another way to do ithis? Thanks, Joseph Harouni

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't we export to .max?!

I use 3DSMAX for rendering. I wonder why we still can't export directly to .max file-format from AC, since there is already version 5 for this application?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

XML configuration file

Hello, I read IFC2x Reference Guide again and again. It says: "The IFC properties are saved in an XML file which can be found by default in the XML_IFC_WP subdirectory of the ArchiCAD application folder". But I cannot see any file there. Could someon...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

From IFC to XML?

I am trying to transfer IFC files to XML files now but do not know how to. I would very much appreciate it if someone can tell me how to do this.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD to dwg/dxf--PLEASE HELP

I am having difficulty finding the Add-on to export ArchiCAD 8.0 (student) file to .dwg or .dxf file format, and all 3D characteristics must stay. I am taking a Viz/TriForma class in school and would like to use one of my ArchiCAD projects. Does anyo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Export data from ArchiCAD

Hello Everybody, I would like to export data from ArchiCAD to some external takeoff software, could you please suggest me techniques and tools to solve this problem. I would appreciate if you can suggest me some good resources also. Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting from plotmaker to autocad

I am trying some serious exporting of a project and envy those of you who have no problems. I've created a project of 8 A3 drawings, and am publishing it in plotmaker. Wanting to export it as a DWG, I've applied the standard translator and followed t...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

.STL File export

Does anyone know how to export an ArchiCAD model as a .stl file? I need to translate it to send it to a 3D Printer. P.S. If anynoe knows how to remove the glass from windows, I am trying to do that too.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save as IFC file in ArchiCAD 8?

Hi, I am a new user of ArchiCAD. After finishing a simple architectural model I want to get IFC file of it. I find I can simply use "save as" to save it as *.ifc file in ArchiCAD 7.0 while for ArchiCAD 8.0 I cannot find *.ifc there. Could someone hel...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes