Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

GS& Format

Nearly a year since i last posted, been a long time. Im preparing to thrash Archicad in my Part 2 so prepare! Good to see you all Just a quick question.. What is a GS& file? I have an object list containing such items, just slightly baffled to what t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad samba read/write errors

Hi I hope I have posted this in the right forum, is anyone aware of any problems with ArchiCAD 7 or 8 trying to read or write to a samba (ver 3.0.14a-debian) share? we are getting: ArchiCAD 7 for selected *.pln files and.. ArchiCAD 8 many thanks Al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension lines exploded when exported

How can I publish layouts (PLOTMAKER) without getting the dimensions separated in lines and texts? This is the most comum problem dealing with contractors and other design offices... I'm having to substitute the DWG files from PLOTMAKER for DWG files...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd property calculation issue...

I created a property script for a double hung window part using the COMPONENT command. The script work but for some reason one of my IF statements about the height of the window failed. The height was 3'-0". I used the standard double hung window fro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can you export list schemes?

I've worked on a project (not a template) and have set up a number of calculation lists (components, zones etc.) Trouble is, I am starting a new project now and have spent quite some time and haven't managed to find how to export-import my schemes in...

alexliz by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone use Calculation?

Recently, I spent several days trying to get a simple framing schedule for a deck. After hours with the manual, and many more hours of screwing around with various list schemes, and many more hours communicating with various G'Soft "experts" I remain...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

basic Components report

Is there a way to fix the digits number in a basic Components report? AC put three digits and i need only two. I checked for AC calc prefs, but this works only for a basic Elements report. Any idea?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD <> Artlantis interaction

Hi. Students in a class makes buildings in ArchiCad 9 and continue to ArtLantis 4.5 to make great presentations and really looks fine. Here comes the BUT, if they have done a "walk trough" of a building and notice that a wall, door or furniture need ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes