Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

GDLExplorer

There's a program from Graphisoft called GDLExplorer that I have found on some furniture manufacturers' CD GDL catalogues, called GDLExplorer. I find this extremely useful to browse my libraries and choose a part to export into other programs, like S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Layout and viewport contents into PM - HOW?

Greetings; A consultant has sent me a number of DWGs, consisting of a mass of info in model space filtered through viewports so that the only way to make sense of it all is to view the DWG in paperspace. PROBLEM: in the translator, "Import Drawing Da...

DennisG by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Font exchange from Acad to AC 8.1

When I import DWG file to AC 8.1 I would like to change all text to Helvetica font which I normaly use. In DWG translator under Miscelanious I have found option Font translation file, but I don't know how this file should look like. It should me .XML...

Gorazd by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra2 from AC7 to AC81

I have a project with a terrain modeled with ArchiTerra 2.0 under ArchiCAD 7.0. When I try to open it with AC 8.1 I obtain a message saying that ArchiTerra extension is not available (althougt there is). If I try to edit any point I realize that I ha...

ArchiTerra 2 - making parking lots.. best approach?

Hello, Thanks to Fabrizo's patience and excellent responses that I have read on previous posts.. I decided to purchase ArchiTerra 2.0 for myself instead of wading through the mesh tools (I'm a newbie).. so now a bit of a question for you other ArchiT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

XML list output

In my brief brush with the Object Adapter for AutoCAD I found that it could output a "list" in XML format. This list was simply a listing of parameter values but I would suspect that one could do the same with ArchiCAD with greater control and detail...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher failures?

It seems like since we installed the 1410 service pack, we are getting many "Failed" errors when publishing to DWG. When we double-click for details, we get the error that Archicad was unable to generate the file. Has anyone else seen this? Is there ...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DWF viewer for Mac

Does anyone know if there is a DWF viewer available for the Mac? I've seen an announcement from AutoDesk saying they are going to make one but it doesn't seem to be available yet. I'm trying to look at some drawings off of Renzo Piano's website whic...

[Tip] Export layer combination data

Someone asked me privately if there was a way to extract all of the layer settings for every layer combination in order to document all of the layer combos in an external program such as Excel or Access. I talked about a method to do this briefly ove...

Start a new conversation!